Friday, March 13, 2009

The 22 Letters

The Bible states that God created the worlds the the words of his mouth. Please understand that the Creator did not speak the Kings English. God was in the old testament we read the God of the Hebrews. The Hebrew aleph bet aka alphabet is a very inspiring, spiritual and mystical alphabet..It consist of 22 letters, many Jewish people believe the words that God spoke to create consist of these letters. I do too! You see the Hebrew aleph bet differs from ours, where an A stands for the letter A, The Aleph in the Hebrew represents many words and energies for instance..It can represent strentgh, Leader, Ox..which indicates plowing, penetration. As a Symbol Aleph also represents Unity, Origin, Power, Continuity and Stability. The numerical number of Aleph is 111 which represents the Trinity. So as you can see the first letter of the Hebrew aleph bet is quite fascinating . I have started a business I do Hebrew Prophetic Name interpretations and affirmations. I have done this for all of my family members and a few friends. I have to tell you I am amazed! I pray and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal the energies and the prophetic proclamation in their name ...I interpret it and create it mainly just black ink on scroll or parchment paper..nothing to take away from the prophetic affirmation. Many people are just amazed at it. I suggest the place it in an area where they will read it out loud every day...it is powerful and it creates prophetically. My name is Rhonda= Resh Nun Dalet Hey=My affirmation.

Behold! This is the beginning, a time to nurture to Shine!
Connect to Wisdom through the open door in your soul.
Spread the seeds of Gods love with the radiance of spirit that you are!

I have found that when I speak this truth out, it becomes my reality. Gods word...wow such power! A mans words are his wardrobe, what are you speaking over and about yourself.
Remember before you were born God called you by name! Proverbs 22:1 states a good name is better than great riches. Is this a coincidence that God would use a verse 22! 22 letters, wow!
If this is a gift that you would like for yourself or someone that you know please contact me.
Ronleewest@aol.com

Be Blessed!
Rhonda West

No comments: